Thanks to you, we are able to broaden and deepen our mission to be a loving, diverse, and affirming community; and a place of reflection, thoughtful inquiry, and service to others.
This year, donations like yours are allowing us to:
- Grow the Wired Worship ministry, streaming to our YouTube channel, through which we reach those still worshiping from home, as 30% of our congregation is doing right now.
- Host Appreciation Day events for educators and first responders to show how much their commitment has meant during Covid.
- Offer church school-to-go bags so families with children at home can engage deeply with the teachings of Christ despite maintaining social distancing.
- Host a Sunday Forum series called “Who is Our Neighbor?” where community leaders visit us and speak to how we can better connect with and support those in our local communities.
Here’s how to support us:
- Recurring gifts, no fees: Use your bank’s bill-pay system to set up a recurring gift to St. Francis, mailed to us at 602 Rockwood Arbor Drive, Eureka, MO 63025.
- In-person: Leave us a check or cash on offering plate during worship. If you leave cash, please ensure you give us your name and contact information so we can thank you!
- Online giving: We’re working on this ASAP, as of August 2021.