Everyone is welcome to gather on Wednesdays from 1:30 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. to chat, work on craft projects (such as knitting scarves for those in need) or helping with various church projects. To date, the Crafters have:
- Donated over 200 hat and scarves to Trinity Episcopal Church and the Agape House.
- Donated quilts to those who experience an illness.
- Knitted Prayer Shawls which were made available to those who need comfort and a warm hug.
- Donated prayer packets and prayer beads to those who wish to hold something while they pray.
- Donated 180 snack boxes to the women and children at St. Martha’s House.
- Donated pairs of socks to Trinity Episcopal Church for those in need.
Once a month the Crafters Group visits a local venue/historic site and have lunch together. If you would like to find out more information about the Crafters, contact Doris Schaefer.