St. Francis’ Episcopal Church is a growing and inviting community of Christians known for meaningful worship and faithful service to God, our neighbors, and each other.
WE TRY TO BE
Disciples of Jesus Christ in the World
Some Episcopalians will take issue with some or all of what follows. Most Episcopalians believe more or less than 24 things! So the list is not the last word!
Author: The Rev. Canon Ronald Osborne
10. No snake handling.
9. You can believe in dinosaurs.
8. Male and female God created them; male and female we ordain them.
7. You don’t have to check your brains at the door.
6. Pew aerobics.
5. Church year is color-coded.
4. Free wine on Sunday.
3. All of the pageantry – none of the guilt.
2. You don’t have to know how to swim to get baptized.
And the Number One reason to be an Episcopalian:
1. No matter what you believe, there’s bound to be at least one other Episcopalian who agrees with you.